Thursday 20 August 2020

My Story: Game over

 Kia Ora,

Today I made a story called GAME OVER. I hope you like it!

Have you ever been to a Virtual Reality place?

I walked in the Virtual Reality arcade, and saw a nice looking lady at a desk,

doing some work. 

“Hello! Welcome to the Life Of Virtual!” Welcomed  the kind lady at the desk.

“ Hey, one person, one hour, one set.” I told her,

getting out fifty dollars from my purse, and putting on the counter.

“ Alright, section A.V, thank you” said the lady, pointing to a corner.

“ But, you have to be careful, though.

No one wants to go in that corner because some say that you actually could get

stuck in it. I mean, I don’t believe it, but I can’t lie,

no one really has come back

from that section. Ever” The lady warned.

Obviously, I was quite alarmed.

“ Anway, bye!” She smiled, suddenly happy.

I looked at her crazily.

Question 1:

Why did she put me into the haunted section?

I made my way to the A.V section, and read all of the scratches saying,

Don’t go in here! ‘ and ‘ Out of order ‘ and  ‘Tom was here’. I rolled my eyes.

What could happen to me? It’s just a game that looks real and feels real,

but isn’t!

Or it’s just this place is full of weirdos. Yup, definitely the second one!

Anyway,when I opened the door, a cold breeze came from the broken window at the

back of the room. 

Question 2:

Why was there a broken window?

I really needed to know some answers here! I found the headset, and put it on.

Whoa, where was I? It looked like I was on a cliff!

And the only way out was this huge red frame I had to climb over!

This was my worst nightmare! I felt a sudden dizziness, then  I fell asleep. 

“ Madam? Madam!” I heard. 

“ Madam, are you awake?” I heard again, it sounded like the lady at the desk.

“ Huh? Where am I?” I mumbled.

I opened my eyes, and I saw a lady with flaming red eyes, and sharp teeth.

“ Welcome to the land of horrors!” She smiled.

I was as shocked as a girl when she found out her parents were gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.