Monday 6 September 2021

Science class!

 Hello bloggers!

On Friday Leo (my brother) and I did a Science class. We even saw some people from Owairaka school. It was really fun but very messy. 

Here is some pictures:


Us making storm clouds.


Us doing stuff with cabbage juice 🤢.

Us playing with Elephant toothpaste!! (With my three favourite colours)


And Leo making a total mess 😐😐 (Leo's one is the one he's working on)

Have you ever done a Science class before??
Stay safe in your bubble!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Maia, this science learning looks like so much fun, and very messy too. What ingredients do you need to create the storm clouds? Could you apply the same learning to make a volcano erupting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. I actually forgot what ingredients you need. Maybe you could apply the same ingredients to a volcano erupting, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Have you ever made a storm cloud before? Or went to a science class?
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Maia, thank you for your reply. No, I haven't made a storm cloud before, but I have been to a science class, it just wasn't an online one. When I went to high school we had to take science, and I recall learning and doing lots of fun experiments. Did you know that baking is a type of science?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.