Friday 13 August 2021

Maths week!!

 Hello bloggers and happy Maths week!

This is my ladders for 'The Chase' in my maths book. Right now I've got $370 dollars, because the first 3 times I did it I got $90 and today I got $100 dollars. The Chase is a series of questions that you try to get right, on the show the first stage is you've got 2 minutes to try answer questions and the second round is you put down the number of questions like if you got 7 right, you could stay with 7 or times 7 by 10 which is 70 or divided by 10 which is .7 and if you bet the Chaser you get the money.

   

Have you watched the Chase before?
Bye bye
blog you later



3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Maia. Thanks for sharing. I love The Chase. What a good way to practise multiplication, division and decimals. My question for you is who is the chaser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil
      The chaser wasn't actually a real person, but the chaser always gets the right answer.
      Have you ever thought of being in the chase?
      Bye bye!

      Delete
    2. Hi Maia. Thanks for the reply. I'd love to be on The Chase if they had it in New Zealand! My friend was on a show called the Weakest Link in England.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.